Snorkeling Trip to Phi Phi Islands by Speed Boat
Phi Phi Islands have some sort of magnet to it, which keeps bringing people from all over the globe to these exotic treasures of the Andaman sea. Whether it is the crystalline white sands, emerald tinted lagoons, towering limestone cliffs, secluded coves and the vast array of coral reefs and marine wildlife. But Phi Phi Island is also known for the location of a famous movie "The Beach", which was situated on Phi Phi Ley. Snorkeling here just makes everything worth the trip; Islands provide crystal clear warm waters, colorful coral reefs and vast species of tropical fish. The most known Islands are Phi Phi Ley and Phi Phi Don. The rest of the islands in the group, including Bida Nok, Bida Noi and Bamboo Island will all be visited by you. All of these islands will be accessed by speedboat which is the easiest and safest way to explore these rare treasures and this is why the Phi Phi islands are a world class tourist destination.
|Adult (12 Years Up )||3,300|
|Children (Under 12 Years)||1,650|
|Adult (12 Years Up )||
|Children (Under 12 Years)||
- 07.30-08.00 : Pick up time at your. hotel
- 09.00 : Departure for Phi Phi islands.
- 10.00 : Arrive and start the tour program with some sightseeing at Nui Bay (Camel Rock), Visit playful monkeys at Monkey Beach, Near by is the Viking Cave where there are still traces of evidence that the vikings of been here. Next Pileh Cove (birds nests) then sightseeing or swimming around this hidden natural paradise cove in Loh Samah Bay, snorkel around the colourful Maya Bay.
- 12.00 : Enjoy lunch at the beach front resort, relax and relish Thai and International foods (please mention any food allergy before). After lunch, you will be taken to Hin Klang, Bamboo island, relax or snorkel around Khai island which is encircled with white sandy beaches and an unspoilt coral reef where you can take time at your own leisure on the tiny island in the middle of sea, swimming, relaxing or snorkeling.
- 16.30 : Arrive at the Boat Lagoon pier.
- 17.30 : (Approx.) Arrive at your hotel or drop off.
- Round trip transfer (within Phuket).
- Soft drinks, Drinking water.
- Fresh fruits, Lunch, Life Jacket, Snorkeling gear, Personal accident insurance. Qualified tour guide, National park fee.
What to Bring :
- Swimming suites, Shorts and light T-Shirt, Beach towel, Sunblock lotion, Sun cap or hat, Sunglasses, Slippers and Camera.
- Women who are pregnant and people who have back injuries or problems are not allowed to joined this tour.
- Tour schedule may change due to weather and tide conditions.