Cave Kayaking in Phang Nga
Canoe through the idyllic scenery of Phang Nga Bay. This national marine park is dotted with dozens of islands, limestone cliffs and caves. With your skilled canoe guide you will discover some of Thailand's most dramatic and beautiful landscapes. Explore Panak and Hong Island, James Bond Island, Pan-Yi village and Enjoy the many small islands around the area.
Please note that this tour is available only on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- 08.30-9.00 : Pick up from your hotel by minibus.
- 10.00 : depart from Ao Por Port to Panak Island by Escort Boat.
- 10.45 : Explore the caves at Panak Island by canoe.
- 11.45 : Explore the caves at Hong Island by canoe and free time for self paddling or swimming.
- 13.00 : Depart for James Bond Island by Escort boat and lunch is served on board on the way to the island.
- 13.30 : visit James Bond Island.
- 14.20 : Depart to Koh Pan-Yi, visit the most famous fisherman village.
- 15.20 : Depart to Naka Island or Khai Island depend on tide and weather condition for swimming and relaxation
- 16.30 - 17.00 :Arrive back at the pier.
- Round trip transfer (within Phuket).
- Soft drinks, Drinking water.
- Fresh fruits, Lunch, Life Jacket, Snorkeling gear, Personal accident insurance. Qualified tour guide, National park fee.
What to Bring:
Swimming suites, Shorts and light T-Shirt, Beach towel, Sunblock lotion, Sun cap or hat, Sunglasses, Slippers and Camera.
- Women who are pregnant and people who have back injuries or problems are not allowed to joined this tour.
- Tour schedule may change due to weather and tide conditions.