1 HOUR ATV TOUR + FLYING FOX AND ROPE BRIDGE IN PHUKET
- Adult 2,900 Baht
- Child 2,300 Baht (children from 8-15 years)
- Adult 2,300 Baht
- Child 1,800 Baht (children from 4-15 years)
Tour Schedule :
- 09.00 am – 11.00 am / 12.00 am – 02.00 pm / 03.00 pm –
- Pick up from Hotel or location by air-con minibus/car to
Phuket ATV park.
- Registration at welcome camp.
- Gear up and go through pre-ride saftey briefing and
program orientation give by the instructor.
- Practice and training on a nice and easy track next to
the camp supervised by staff and guide.
- Enjoy rides on dirt and muddy areas. Go through moderate
bumpy trails, work your way through a dense mangrove forest to
find the hidden beach.
- Also seeing the insect eating plant, rubber plantations
and palm garden.
- After a break of 5-10mins you’ll then be equipped with
proper safety gear and given another safety briefing.
- Test yourself on the 100m Adventure bridge with 6
different challenging stages. Once you have walked through the
bridge, you will fly high over the lake 110m on the Flying fox.
- Back to camp for refreshments, fresh fruits and cold
beverages. Then transferred back to hotel or location.
- Protective gears (helmet and glove), rain coat (on rainy
day), drinking water, fruits in season and insurance for rider
& passenger (ATV’s damages not covered), Safety harness and
gear Flying fox & adventure bridge.
What to Bring:
- Sport wear (ready to get muddy), sport shoes, sun block,
sun cap, sunglasses, dust mask or cloth and insect repellent.
- The riders must be in good physical and mental condition
to ride safely. Therefore, no influence of alcahol and drugs,
pregnancy as well as physical problems are not allowed.
- Children under 16, riding ATVs must be supervised by
parents/guardian and tour guide/instructor or tour operator.
- In case of rider with passenger, acceptance will be under
tour operator’s consideration and guests shall accept to sign a
waiver form and use protective gears such as helmet, glove etc.
- During the tour, strictly follow the tour
guide/instructor. The tour operator has the authority to stop any
risky riding or unpleasent mannerism with no refund.